Monday, September 23, 2013

Sigma Brushes: Mr. Bunny Essential Kit

First Impression Unboxing Review Only!

Warning--Pic Heavy

This will be an initial review or an unboxing review only. This means, it will just be pictures of the products. I have not yet used the products so I cannot comment on the quality or performance of the product. However, I will do an update of this post after I have given this set of brushes a week or two of use!

First off, I got Mr. Bunny set for my birthday. The shipping was 4 business days. Relatively quick. The shipping cost $14 dollars. Not cheap. AND, they messed up my order. I also ordered the F80 flat kabuki brush as well. It was no where to be found. I have emailed their customer service (the same day I received the order). I will update you guys once I update the brush post regarding the F80.

The brushes all came individually wrapped (I didn't take a picture of that because there was a glare) and it had a very strong plastic smell. I'm sure airing it out a bit would take care of that.

I also noticed how heavy the brushes were. I like that. A LOT. I enjoy holding a brush with a little weight to it. Granted it might not make it very 'travel friendly' if every ounce counts, but it definitely beats all the other brushes I have in terms of weight and size.

Let's move on to the pictures:


The box that it came in


The infamous holder that opens up and doubles as a brush container/holder


Here's what the holder/container looks like (this is one of them and one holds all of the brushes fine)


The Mr. Bunny Essential Kit comes with 12 brushes (top to bottom):
F30, F50, F40, F60, E40, E60, E55, E70, E65, E05, E30, E70 and the brush holder


 The Break Down of the Brushes w/descriptions taken from Sigma website

F30 - Large Powder: Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body (I will be using this to dust powder to set my face).


F40 - Large Angled Contour: Subtle cheek application. Use the angle to softly contour the cheekbone. Can also be used to apply blush (I will be using this for blush).



F50 - Duo Fibre: Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products (I will be using this for cream blush/contour).



F60 - Foundation: Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer (I'm not a huge fan of this type of brush, but I would use it for foundation as a back up for my F80).


E60 - Large Shader: Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage (I will use this to place color all over the lid as a base).



E40 - Tapered Blending: Soft blended crease. Using just the tips to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish (I will be using this for transitioning colors).



E70 - Medium Angled Shading: Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease (I will be using this to do exactly what it says...highlighting my brows and creating creases).


E55 - Eye Shading: Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product (I will be using this for pigments and placing defined colors).



F70 - Concealer: Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes (I'll be using this for my under eye concealing).



E30 - Pencil: Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash lines, add shadow to line the eyes, or use to highlight inner corner of eyes (I will be using this to line my eyes).


E65 - Small Angle: Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners (I will be using this for my brows).



E05 - Eye Liner: Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners (I will be using this for eyeliner).


You can find this product at Sigma Beauty for $120

No comments:

Post a Comment