Let's get started:
I've laid them out in the order of lightest to darkest. Let me point out a few things:
1. The caps: They are terrible. If you cap them too tight, they crack. If you don't cap them carefully, you might smudge the pencil. ARG. Let's hope NYX can find a better solution!
2. Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk: This is a cult favorite. It can be used as a base, it's a great white matte cream that you can use to cancel out all color on your lid and you can use it to lay your bright shadows on (or any shadows).
3. Milk, Dark Brown and Black Bean are the 3 matte colors that I have. The rest all have a hint of shimmer in them.
4. The lighter colors have less of a color pay-off than the darker colors.
5. Oily lids beware! Prime your lids (and wear powder shadows on top, if necessary) to prevent creasing.
Swatched on NC 25 skin:
NYX products can be found at NYX Cosmetics Ulta, Cherry Culture, Target