Monday, September 30, 2013

New Brush Holder

I bought a new brush holder today and I thought I'd share it with you guys. It's amazing what you can find when you're not looking!

I found it at Marshall's for $6.99 in the Office area and I suppose it's used for pens/scissors and that sort of things. It's perfect for my Sigma brushes and my Real Techniques brushes. Let's take a closer look:

It's got 4 compartments:



On the bottom, it's got a swivel so that it can turn, but it doesn't work that well, but that's alright with me because it's super portable and it's great:


All filled up: I have them sectioned by face/eyes and Real Techniques/Sigma:


Another view:


If this is something you like, you better go get it quick. If you don't know, Marshall's, TJ Maxx and Home Goods are run by the same company and they cycle through their stuff pretty regularly. Who knows if it will be there next week!

By the way, I ordered 2 Muji five (5) drawers, so expect an updated post of the makeup area next week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment