Saturday, August 24, 2013

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick

Lipstick junkie. These are the two words that can be used to best describe me.

The Urban Decay (UD) Revolution Lipsticks are the bomb.com. The two lipsticks I bought are in the colors of Streak and Obsessed. Let me tell you, these lipsticks are long-lasting. Not only that, some other qualities of these lipsticks are:

Non-drying: I wouldn't call it hydrating, but at least it does not dry my lips like other long-lasting lipsticks.

Staining: I can't be the only person that doesn't always reapply my lipstick through the day, right? RIGHT?

Opaque: talk about color intensity! One swipe on my lower lip and one swipe on my upper lip and I'm good to go!

Don't forget, to make these ever so more long-lasting, pair them with their lip pencils!

Enough babbling, here are some pictures of what I'm talking about:




You can find this product at:

Urban Decay for $22
Sephora for $22
Ulta for $22

I give this product a 9/10



No comments:

Post a Comment