Tuesday, October 22, 2013

One Haul to Rule Them All

Sephora has their Friends and Family event going on right now....which means if you're a friend of someone that works at Sephora, you get a nice little discount! I was able to snag a little discount and went on a little shopping spree! Expect in-depth review later to come, but for now, get ready for some pic heavy HAUL pictures! I'll list what I got and then I'm just going to dive right into the pictures.

*This is not a review of any of the items, it's simply just a haul and swatch post*

Pictures were taken in artificial lighting (I normally take them in natural lighting, but I had use artificial lighting this time, I am leaving for a vacation and will not be back for at least a week and wanted to post this). Swatches were on NC25 skintone.

Items in order of pictures:

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Hussy
Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Natural
Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star in Amber Diamond
NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition Cheek Palette in One Night Stand
LORAC PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette
beautyblender Solid Sponge Cleanser






























No comments:

Post a Comment