Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow

I recently bought the Make Up For Ever (MUFE) Aqua Brow. Let me tell you....what a difference a set of brows makes!

Here are some pros and cons of the MUFE Aqua Brow:

The PROS:
It will last forever (the tube itself in size is a lot of product)
It's waterproof
For the price (compared to other mid-end brands, it's very good in size of product)
It dries and sets very fast


The CONS:
It takes a long time to apply the product
You will have to clean your brush after every application (at least it's not after every brow?)
It dries and sets very fast

Here are some pictures..I tried to get this blog post up as soon as possible after work, so I only had time to do one eyebrow and snapped pictures as soon as I can before the sun went down:


I use my Sigma E65 Small Angle brush to apply it. The shade I have is in 25. Sephora's website has 4 color options and MUFE's website offers 7 shades.


This amount will cover both brows. The tube shelf life says 12 months (FYI)

Before:


 After:


Another before and after for comparison:


You can find this product at Sephora or MUFE for $20

I give this product a 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment